A list of the software and hardware I use. Inspired by Wes Bos.
Editor + Terminal
- Visual Studio Code is my current editor right now but I’m planning to switch to Onivim 2 as soon as a stable release is out.
- Alacritty is my terminal emulator of choice.
- I use Dracula theme in VS Code and Snazzy in the terminal.
- I use Fira Code font in both VS Code and the terminal.
- I use Brave browser on both desktop and mobile.
- You may also check my dotfiles on GitHub.
- Pop!_OS as my main OS.
- Windows 10 for gaming only.
- The monitor is the 34" LG 34GN850-B
- I use Elgato Wave:1 microphone mounted to a Mic Arm from InnoGear
- The desk is a 160x80cm Ikea IDÅSEN. The chair is also from Ikea, it’s called JÄRVFJÄLLET
- The PC is a custom build with the following specs:
- The keyboard is Corsair RGB K70 Mk.2 (MX Brown switches).
- The mouse is Logitech MX Master 3
- The WebCam is BRIO 4K Stream Edition
- The Headphone is Sony Wh-CH700N
- Laptops: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (company laptop) + Huawei MateBook D (2018).